To apply for a position with Precision Door, please read the job listings below and select 'Apply' for the position best suited to your skills and experience.
Apply For A New Career With Precision Garage Door Today
You'll work with people who have been well trained and care about their jobs and their customers.
We are looking to make an investment in career-oriented, permanent employees who want a better future for themselves and their families.
We provide the truck and all scheduled appointments, and what we need are motivated team members who are good with customers.
Industry-Standard Training and Safety
We provide second-to-none training for our technicians to ensure you’ll be prepared to the job safely and correctly. We welcome applicants with no previous experience. We will train you to become a professionally trained Precision Door technician.
Competitive Salaries & Benefits
We understand what it takes to raise a family. We offer high earning potential and benefits.
Work For An Industry Leader
Precision Door started in 1999, and is now America’s leading Garage Door Repair company.
Garage Door Service Technician
We are seeking a technician to sell, repair, install, service and provide solutions for residential garage doors and openers.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- diagnose problems and provide solutions for the customer
- educate customers on the options and benefits of our product offering
- perform on the spot service
- must be able to perform moderate to heavy physical labor in all weather conditions
- must be able to climb and work off of a step ladder
- provide the highest level of customer service
- must maintain safe work environment upon completion of work and ensure job site is clean and clear of debris
- good mechanical aptitude is important
- must be clean cut and have a professional appearance
- exceptional work ethic and strong attendance record
- willingness to learn and be part of a team
- must be able to pass Standard Drug Test and Criminal Background check
- must possess clean driving record and valid driver's license
- must have flexible schedule to meet customer's needs
- education requirements: H.S.diploma, GED and some college preferred
- Competitive pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid time off
- Company truck