Upgrading Your Existing Garage Door To Meet Hurricane Force Winds
Every Hurricane Upgrade Package is customized for your door using the parts shown below and will be about half the cost of installing a new hurricane garage door.Call Now For A Free Estimate
You will feel more at ease the next time a hurricane is coming when you've eliminated your number 1 vulnerability, your garage door. Please call today and let us help protect your home from the next hurricane.
1. 3" Wide Galvanized Reinforcement Struts These reinforcement struts run the entire width of your garage door. Four to six reinforced struts will be added. More struts=more protection
2. Additional Jamb Brackets Additional Jamb Brackets are added to help strengthen the track and keep it attached to the wall during intense hurricane winds.
3. Concrete Anchors Concrete anchors are used to keep the wood jambs (framing) secured to the house.
4. Commercial Hinges Heavy duty 14 guage commercial hinges are used to replace typical 18 guage residential hinges for additional reinforcement.
5. 7" Stem - 13 Ball Bearing - Sealed - Neoprene Rollers 7" stem neoprene rollers are added. This helps insure the rollers dont' slip out of the end of a hinge during intense hurricane winds.
Additionally, you will notice how quiet these make the garage door.
6. New Springs New Bigger Springs are used to replace the existing springs. These springs will lift the added weight of the garage door.
Your hurricane upgrade will be customized to meet your specific garage door needs and will qualify for a discount under most homeowner policies.